Learn more about the Sellinger School of Business and Management

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back at Home



I wanted to write briefly to thank all of you who checked in to my blog while I was at the conference...many of my friends began following the blog, especially those on Sellinger's Facebook page, and it's been fun to share my work and reflections with you.

Greg and I landed about an hour ago. We're both feeling a lot better. We felt well enough on the flight home to reflect upon all we learned at the conference, and how we will take what we learned and put it to action. I will follow up with some thoughts.

p.s. Because so many of you commented on Honey's photo, I wanted you to see that she's happy to have me back. This photo is of Honey in the kitchen, sitting at the snack cabinet, waiting for me. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment